Schlumberger Foundation 2024-2025 Faculty for the Future Fellowships (deadline 10 Nov 2023)

Hi All

I received this and thought some of you might be interested. Do reach out if you are keen to explore postdoc opportunities in my group :slight_smile:

Jenny

https://www.facultyforthefuture.net/index/

The Schlumberger Foundation is calling for applications for it’s 2024-2025 Faculty for the Future Fellowships program. The applications website will receive new applications from September 4th to November 10th, 2023.

Kindly find attached the Call for Applications, as well as the Faculty for the Future poster and Flyer and a flyer invitation for an online information meeting.

Please share the information at your convenience with potential candidates for the grant as well as through your university communications channels.

You are welcome to share it on social media as well as at press and radio level.

Please note an online information session will be hosted on August 31st, 2023 (from 12 pm to 1:30 pm GMT) prior to the opening of the applications website.

You are welcome to attend or share the online meeting link with potential candidates: Join conversation

Thank you in advance for your support to reach out to more women in STEM from developing and emerging countries looking for funding to pursue PhDs and Post-docs abroad.

Kind regards.

Just to confirm - this post was me but I logged in with the wrong account! You can contact me on jcm80@cam.ac.uk if interested in applying for the postdoc fellowship working with me.