📖 Join the Open Working Session on Continuing the Proposal for the MIT Solve’s Global Health Equity Challenge 2024

For the next of our open-working-sessions, we’ll be continuing to put together a draft of the MIT Solve proposal that we started work on at the last working session.
We made a great start with @FernanFederici, @adrian, and @cibele last week, so hope to continue with this next week.

I believe @Glyxon and Cheikh T also dropped by briefly, and @subramaniansakti and @Youzi_737 also expressed interest, so do drop by again if you’d like to help more!
Anyone else interested in the challenge is welcome too :slight_smile:

Ready to help with this? Well, join us:

• :calendar: On Wed 2024-04-03T13:00:00Z - tell us you’re Interested / Going in the Invite below.
  • :arrow_right: Via Zoom: Launch Meeting - Zoom

See the action list within our application drafting document for what we’ll need to do to apply for this challege.

You can also find more details about the challenge in the post đź“Ł Calling for Contributors to Propose a Solution for the MIT Solve's Global Health Equity Challenge 2024.

The specific aim is to spend the time and work together filling in the application form.

As explained in the earlier post:

Our initial idea is to theme it around a solution for diagnostics and pandemic preparedness; increasing capacity and developing a robust supply chain, perhaps through developing the Reclone Regional Reagent Hubs and/or providing techincal coordination/training towards ensuring health equity.

Would you like to help?

See you there! :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the folks who have volunteered to help with this proposal!

Just to say that the plan for tomorrow’s open-working-sessions (2024-04-03T14:00:00Z) will mostly be getting together to fill in the questions on the application (i.e. action point #4).
I’ll be around to answer any questions you may have, but otherwise will be going through the document.

If you’re not able to join tomorrow, but still want to contribute, please add your responses to any incomplete questions in your own time.

The aim is to have a good draft of the application by 2024-04-08T00:00:00Z, ready for review.

Thank you all! :slight_smile: