Reclone.org is an initiative built on sharing and partnership by scientists who really care about equitable access to biotechnology. There is a lot to do and we are seeking researchers, students and professionals who share this mission and can us collectively help work towards it. Whatever skills and time availability you have, they will help advance our work.
Check out the list of opportunities below and fill in this short form to express interest in volunteering.
Science Team (view the Tasks Board)
- Literature reviews on enzyme expression protocols (see more at Open Bioeconomy Lab)
- Distributed experiments using the Research in Diagnostics Collection
Communications Team (view the Tasks Board)
- Digital content
- Social media management
Web Team (view the Tasks Board)
- Website development
Community Team (view the Tasks Board)
- Welcoming members
- Moderating forum
- Onboarding new members and volunteers
Operations Team (view the Tasks Board)
- Figuring out distribution logistics
- Coordinating projects
- Strategy and technical advice
Willing to Volunteer? Let us know!
Complete the volunteer interest form and someone from the network will be in touch for more information.